"Who Else Wants To Squeeze Every Ounce Of Value Out Of Your Home In Time To Make The Sale?"
The simple changes that can be made to your house that can instantly increase the perceived value of your home.
Most people are so used to their own homes that they don't see the little things that are taking a toll on the closing price come sale time. An experienced eye that knows the science of home selling makes all the difference.
But most people can't afford a consultant. Fortunately for you, there's another solution planted inside my guide...
"For Sale Secrets"
If you don't fix your home up before the sale, you'll hate yourself later.
When in a position to sell a home, you have the opportunity to squeeze out extra value all over your property. Since every thousand dollars is extra income - you'd be insane to forget about the simple steps that can add several figures to the closing.
Consultants command hundreds of dollars per hour and are much too expensive for the average homeowner. It's most likely not realistic or practical for you.
But do not fear! Sprucing up your home all by yourself is possible. And often simple.
"Does Your Home Have These Flaws?"
Many times you don't even realize the small things that can effect the value of your property. If these little things are effecting your home in a negative way, you're going to have a hard time selling your house for what it's worth.
In my guide "55 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Home When It's Time To Sell," I shine a giant spotlight on the small details that can either help you or hurt you when it comes time to close on a deal. My 50 page, well researched report is ready to download straight to your computer in just minutes.
...check out just SOME of the information you will find inside:
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
- How to clean up the "curb appeal" of your home in two easy steps that have staggering effects.
- An easy way to liven up the outside appearance of your home with flowers. Hint: Not all colors are created equal!
- The insider's secret to boosting the selling price of your home by 4-5%.
- How to transform old rickety shutters into glorious centerpieces of your home's outward appeal.
- What the pros do when they need to some major touch up painting.
- A little-known trick that will help you sell your house faster. Simple, but infinitely important.
- Warning! The entryway to your home is where your prospective buyers will take a moment to knock on your door and introduce yourselves. Here is how to make sure your entryway can live up to their expectations.
- 6 vital questions to ask yourself when cleaning the exterior of your house.
- How to remove clutter and increase the perceived value of your home on the inside.
- An amazing fact about surface space and how to make sure you have it.
- 4 tips for removing smells from your home by attacking them at the source. NOT covering them up with potpourri or air fresheners.
- How to make prospective buyers envision moving in and not remodeling your house!
- 3 tips to show your house is baby friendly.
- The difference between an "old home" and a "classic home." And how to make sure your home is the latter.
- How to make your home look crisp, sharp, and vibrant with light.
- What pros decide when thinking about your carpet. You may or may not need to replace it.
- What NEVER to leave out in the open when showing your home.
- A new rule of thumb to use when getting your closets ready for viewers. This will make your life easier and increase your chances of making the sale.
- What interior decorators consider when adding flowers to your home. Make sure you obey these rules
- 4 essential "nit-picking" elements to remember when cleaning your house. If you don't notice, prospective buyers will.
- When you want your home to stick out among the others, here's a safe way to make a great impression.
- 3 primary goals for preparing each room for house-seekers.
- An inexpensive way to improve the look of your kitchen without going overboard.
- 4 things you can do for your cupboards instead of replacing them. Save this major expense with a little common sense.
- Warning! Your bathroom may suffer from moisture damage. Here's how to find and fight this fatal problem.
- 6 questions to ask yourself about your bathroom plumbing.
- The secret to preparing your bedrooms for potential buyers.
- Which room MUST have clean floors.
Who Else Wants To Close For More?
Adding value to your home is an investment. If you neglect taking the simple steps, it could literally cost you thousands in potential dollars.
Avoiding the easy tasks that could value to your home is a recipe for serious regret. One simple "rule of thumb" for organizing your closets could drastically effect the way prospective homebuyers view your house. (Note: Bedrooms are one of the most important areas of the house to pay attention to details.)
My guide will shine light on the small details from an outsiders perspective that you may not have thought of on your own.
When homebuyers show up at your doorstep, there is a moment of pause while they wait to get inside. My guide reminds you of this and teaches you why it is then important to spruce up your porch and entryway for while they wait. I'll tell you how.
My report is packed with value-boosting tips for your home. Each one is capable of adding cash to the closing. Possibly of thousands of dollars.
Investing $50.00 would seem infinitely small in comparison. But that's not going to stop me from offering "For Sale Secrets" for just $14.95. Order now by clicking on the "buy button" below!